We embark on the New Year however, filled with hope. Hope that we can turn things around; hope that this nightmare will abate and we can have our country back. Hope is an amazing catharsis.
We know from modern revelations that this country is the Land of Promise, that Zion, the New Jerusalem will be built here on the American Continent. With that knowledge, comes the additional knowledge that as the Promised Land, the Adversary won’t win in the end; won’t get away with Socializing our country completely. Because of this knowledge, we have hope.
I know many of you who read this blog are not members of my Faith, don’t share my creed. I make no apologies for my Testimony of the Restored Gospel; it’s real. However, one of my goals this year, regardless of your brand of Christianity, was to help us all understand, to know, that politics and religion are inextricably tied; that the God of Heaven knows this country, has had a hand in its Founding and that He is in charge. I had to work these things out for myself in the past year as well, the "change" we were promised prompted a severe introspection on my part, a real hard look at what I believed, and what it all meant.
We don’t have to agree on all points of Doctrine to know that God lives; that He has a vested interest in the success of the United States of America and will come to her aid in the end.
Here is what I know:
- The American continent was set aside for God’s own great work in the Last Days.
- The Founders knew God, and invoked Divine Providence in their work.
- The Founders were men raised up by God to do the work of framing this country.
- The Constitution is a Divine document.
- The laws of this country were specific to a God fearing people.
- The Constitution is hanging by threads.
- The Constitution is still under assault; that more threads will be severed.
- We the People, the majority, must speak up.
- The Constitution will be saved.
It is my hope that we can continue this journey together; finding a way to save our Beloved Republic.
May you have a Blessed New Year!