Saturday, January 16, 2010

Constitutional Integrity

A quote from Ronald Reagan:

"I have long believed there was a divine plan that placed this land here to be found by a people of a special kind and that we have a rendezvous with destiny. Yes, there is a spirit moving in this land and a hunger in the people for a spiritual revival. If the task I seek should be given me, I would pray only that I could perform it in a way that would serve God."

I love what President Reagan says, but my belief turns into knowledge because of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I know that this land was under divine protection until such a time as it could be found by those special people, guided by the hand of the Lord, that Reagan talked about. We are the posterity of those people, and we have a solemn responsibility to act in such a way that this country is protected from those who would continue to take us off of the Constitutional path; as you know, nothing happening in D.C. right now is Constitutional.
The Marxists seek power, and for too long we have let them take it, apparently under the notion that “someone else” will stand up, speak up, or what-have-you.

The time has come that each of us must be that “someone else”; no longer can we sit back and rely on others to take up the slack. If we continue to do so, our country will be unrecognizable within five years; already it’s not the country our Founding Fathers gave us, it’s time to regain what we’ve lost.

This last week, I’ve posted video clips from Judge Andrew Napolitano, talking and teaching about the Constitution. It’s time for each of us to talk it and teach it as well. Get yourselves a pocket Constitution from the National Center for Constitutional Studies...www.nccs.org; buy a few extra, and start carrying them with you to hand out when the subject comes up-and believe me, you can make it come up fairly easily [VBG].

I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again, we must speak up, we must speak out, and we must get involved. I know that the Constitution is a divine document, and we must not let the Adversary bring it down, and continue to marginalize it.

Be fearless. Be bold. Question what is happening in Washington, and check it against the Constitution; again and again if necessary.

I’m not sure in the end those in Washington will listen, but when the time comes, you will be armed with the truth, and nothing is stronger than that.
Hopefully then we can, all of us, bring this country back to the path we are meant to be on.

No comments: