Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pure Evil

Woman have abortions because they CARE ABOUT MOTHERHOOD???????
Good Heavens!



The far left, the progressives have denigrated the Bible, the standard of humanity for so long, that they've forgotten something:

Exodus 20:13
"Thou shalt not kill;"
You know, part of the Decalogue or "The Ten Commandments". It's not ambiguous, the Lord is very clear.

Here is what Isaiah has to say:
Isaiah 5:20
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Look at the Progressive agenda; it is evil, pure evil in its scope, with eugenics playing a major role.

Abortion is NOT about a woman's right to choose; if it were truly,about a woman's right to choose what happens to her body, prostitution would be legal; after all, it's her body.

No, it's about population control; it is about attempting to thwart God's plan.
The family is ordained of God "multiply and replenish the earth"; women are co-creators with our Heavenly Father.
Motherhood is a divine calling, yet this far left lunatic would have you and I believe that abortion is necessary for all, and that having an abortion shows just how much you care about motherhood and children.

This calling of evil good, must be Dr. Newhall's way of ensuring she can sleep at night; when I look at her, I see her literally dripping with blood; evil.
As a mother this makes me livid; outraged! How DARE she sully the divinity of motherhood with her evil, insidious words. I can't even express how very, very angry this makes me.

I think we need to pay close attention to Isaiah; weigh his words against the Progressive agenda, and choose our path accordingly.

1 comment:

Bitmap said...

That is doubleplusungood, to use the appropriate terminology.

Reminds me of a story I saw in the news 5 or so years ago. Seems there was an abortion clinic that put up a big bulletin board where women could pin up Valentine's Day cards to the babies they had killed.

Sick stuff. One of them read something like "I love you so much and I know I'll see you some day."

I'd better stop there before I get in trouble.