Monday, November 3, 2008

Thankful


Taking a cue from my friend Audra--http://joshaudramackenzie.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-am-thankful.html , I thought I should list a few of the things I am thankful for also.

Here Goes:
My Heavenly Father
His Son Jesus Christ
Joseph Smith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
My Testimony of Jesus Christ
Living Prophets and Apostles
Temple Endowments
My husband
My children
My grandchildren
Dear friends
The Constitution of the United States
Our Founding Fathers
Free elections

Now on to the less important ones:

Trees
Grass
Creeks
Modern technology
Indoor plumbing--well aren't YOU??
Great books and their authors
Electricty
Firewood
Woodstoves
Autumn
Snow
Rain
Apples
Homemade bread
Homeschooling
Knitting
Wool socks
Airplanes
Garlic--I know, but I LOVE garlic :D
Farmland
Words--yes, I read the dictionary :P
Language--goes along with words don't you think?
Photography
Tootsie Rolls
Tin roofs
Canning
Vacuum cleaners
Ordinary lightbulbs

I suppose the list could go on. I have such gratitude in my heart for the things large and small that make up my life. I try to be continually thanking my Heavenly Father, but I fear I fall short.

I'll work on that.

No comments: