Thursday, March 4, 2010

If Looks Could Kill

Take a look at this video, from the meeting the Republicans had with the president last week.
Look closely, Obama does not like what he's hearing from Paul Ryan (R-WI).
If looks could kill! Obama is livid that Rep.Ryan has hit the nail on the head.



Here is an article that I found on The American Thinker entitled "Malignant Narcissism." Take a look.

The man wants nothing more than the total collapse of our economy, in order to usher in a Communist utopia; the look on his face says it all.

3 comments:

Audra M said...

That is one of the best things I have seen in a long time. Wow! I am impressed. Paul Ryan did an excellent job! I must share this. Did you embed this on facebook? Good, good stuff. Thanks for your courage to share. I'm afraid mine has been lacking.

Unknown said...

In my opinion Obama not only dislikes what he is hearing but he probably doesn't even understand half of it either.

Rick Carpenter said...

The look on his face tells he's thinking:
"OK, you figured me out. So what. The majority of American people will not hear your analysis because I won't let the mainstream media air your statement. I don't care if you are right. It is not part of my agenda. That's all that America needs to hear - MY agenda. That's all I care about."