Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dog Days of Summer


We are home from a rousing month of go, go, go! We've actually been home almost two weeks, but I've been too tired to care about much :D

We took Ethan to Camp Meriwether for a week of "boy stuff". He earned three merit badges, and is excited for more.

Before that, we spent two weeks in Roseburg for Drama Camp. Ethan was Willy Wonka in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". What fun we had. The rest of us worked backstage, and had a blast.

Before that, Meghan graduated from BYU-I in business.

I'm so glad to be home.

We have decided to buy land and build a house. It'll be about a year we figure before the land we want is out of the hands of government intervention. In the mean time, I have begun drawing a house plan. Mind you I have no clue what I'm doing, so this could be interesting! I'm going to start picking out color chips of this and that, so we can AGREE before ground is broken on what we want the inside to look like! I have a ton of magazines I can tear up, and work with, so I'll be a happy camper for quite some time ;)

I found out today that our new grand baby will be a girl. I was told my job was to pick the middle name--I got to pick last time too :D Can you say tickled pink?

No comments: