Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Agenda 21

Please, please take time to watch this video and do some research on "Agenda 21". The U.N. has wrangled it's way into our lives more deeply that we had imagined, and our freedom is at stake.
This video is a compilation of speakers, expounding some of the points of the Agenda 21 manual. This is frightening stuff, and we must work diligently to remove the United States of America from the grasp of the One World Government bent on controlling our existence, indoctrinating our children and swallowing up our autonomy.
Please, get involved; write letters, attend a Town Hall, make calls to your government representatives; you can't afford to let someone else handle your Liberties.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hm, what would the words be that I'm looking for?

I really shouldn't say, it's bad enough I let myself think them. Thanks for sharing this. I believe for the most part I would qualify as one of the dummies!!