Saturday, July 3, 2010

Independence Day!

Today we celebrate Independence Day; the day we declared our independence from tyranny.
What does that mean to you? What *should* that mean to you? To all of us?

I don't have anything great to expound tonight, I've been traveling and am weary; not just weary from travel, but weary of the great darkness that has come over our beloved Republic. The scales that cover the eyes of so many are hard to miss.

We are told that we, conservatives, must "open our eyes", we must alter our worldview; WE are the one's who are wrong.

I testify to you that we are not. We have truth on our side; we have Original Sources on our side; the Constitution is a divinely appointed document; the Lord instituted this law for our temporal well being during this, our probationary existence; it is also God's Law.
I also testify to you that the law has been twisted and manipulated to the point that many do not know the truth, we must teach them; there are many who choose NOT to know, choose not to understand; choosing darkness over light; because of them we must learn the truth.
We must reaffirm our stand with the Founding Father's, and continue to speak out when we see something that is unconstitutional.

In order to speak up, we must have the tools; I challenge you to read one of the following in order to be able to arm yourself against the darkness that's coming.
They aren't that hard, I promise; take your time.





I posted this excerpt recently on Facebook; it's from the Federalist Paper #48:

"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for; but one which should not only be founded on free principles, but in which the powers of government should be so divided and balanced among several bodies of magistracy, as that no one could transcend their legal limits, without being effectually checked and restrained by the others."

It is my belief that James Madison would be outraged to see what's happening to the Constitution; to the Legacy he left us; as would all of our Founding Father's.
I specifically cited "executive orders" as particularly abhorrent and worthy of Mr. Madison's contempt.
I was told there is no way I could know conclusively so I was wrong; not that the issue could use some research, I was just wrong and needed to change my outlook.
You can decide for yourself; the words and meaning are crystal clear to me.

We must once again, declare ourselves and break free of tyranny; take time to read and learn; the only way you can teach is to know.
These are known as "Original Sources", and are indisputable; no one can claim you are ignorant if you know what you are talking about.

May God bless you this Independence Day, have a happy and safe 4th, but never forget what it all means and why; be a Keeper of the Flame.

No comments: